How to access the portal
You can simply register on www.wifistation.it by filling out the registration form and then you will receive a sms/text message with the login credentials to access the portal; or upon your arrival at the train station just search the WiFi "wifistation", connect yourself to the portal and fill out the form.
The authentication credentials are unique to all the train station portals.
You can also access the portal through the social login, directly connecting yourself to your Facebook account, Twitter and LinkedIn.
The portal is also available at the Milano Centrale, Milano Porta Garibaldi, Torino Porta Susa and Rho Fiera.
The available services
On WiFi Station news and tourist information, the train departure and arrival boards, the available services for the passenger in and around the station, the city weather report, access to local public transport services and much more:
- Departures and arrivals: to check out the arrival and departure times of all the trains
- At the station: find your way around inside the train station and quickly identify where the main services are located.
- In the nearby vicinity: to have a look at points of interest outside the station and reach them with ease
- Travel assistant: allows you to access all the services of the local public transport system
- Services for the passenger: access key applications and useful websites for passengers and then download the information with a simple click
- Shopping: displays the entire gambit of business/retail offers available at the station
- Weather: to check out available weather forecast services
Applications and useful sites
Within the section called "Services for the passenger" you can:
- download the Trenitalia app from Google Play and iTunes which offers you the possibility to organize your trip in a simple manner by consulting the train timetables, buy your ticket, quickly change your reservations, and much more
- download the app for the web radio offered by the Italian FS Group's, FSNews Radio, by Google Play and iTunes so you can follow the recent events and insights regarding the world of the FS and also receive railway news by manually selecting your region or by taking advantage of the geolocation search engine
- see ViaggiaTreno, the website optimized for mobile devices that keeps you informed in real time on the railway traffic situation