Selection process for students and new graduates
We are constantly seeking to find, choose and develop a loyal relationship with the best talent who can make a responsible, competent contribution to making our business more competitive every day.
We want you to choose us so we can achieve major goals together. We therefore value your potential, providing you with useful tools to build your and our success.
Our job offers
Our main job offers are published under the “current openings” section of this website, which can also be viewed on mobile devices.
- You can join our Group by entering an unsolicited application into our database by filling in the online form at this web section, which serves as our main recruitment channel for collecting potential candidates’ CVs.
You can also come and meet us at:
- the many events we organise to promote the image and recruiting policies of the FS Italiane Group among anyone who is starting to make their first steps in the world of work (Job Meetings and Career Days);
- our Group’s many collaborations with the most prestigious national academic institutions;
- the various Master’s degrees we are involved in with the best universities to develop top-level professionals;
- the internships and work projects we promote, including to support students in writing their degree thesis.
CV screening and candidate invitations
Once we’ve received the applications, we select the profiles that best match the position and we then launch the selection process, including through the use of delayed video interviews.
Selection tests vary depending on the nature and number of roles to fill so we can accurately meet our companies’ various needs
- The selection process is organised into:
- an English test;
- a delayed video interview;
- a series of tests handled by a selection committee and aimed at assessing candidates’ attitude and motivation to ensure that it meets the behavioural model considered essential to work effectively within our Group (an assessment center test with HR);
- a technical interview (with a Line manager).
Once the first selection phase is over, we invite a short list of candidates that are suitable for the HR department at the hiring company to meet the line managers. The candidates concerned might also then be interviewed by the line manager at a technical interview.
Once the manager has chosen the right candidate, the selected individual will be contacted with a contract offer.
At the end of the recruitment process, there is the onboarding phase. This phase involves filling in certain useful documents and signing a contract which we hope can be the start of an extraordinary journey here at FS Italiane.