The new integrated Trenitalia service has been running since 12th June 2016 with the start of the new railway timetable
An opportunity for people who travel for business or pleasure, but above all for the towns, which become part of the network of the regional capitals served by the High Speed system: Siena, Perugia, Matera, Potenza, L'Aquila.
The bus and the services
The service is provided by a special 16 - seater bus with the Frecciarossa logo and coating.
Aboard these brand new buses there are all the amenities of the Frecce services: Trenitalia dedicated staff, assistance, Wi-Fi, drinks and on-board monitors.
After the journey, once you have reached the station, Trenitalia’s dedicated staff will welcome passengers providing them with useful information for their onward journey.
4 daily trains run on each of the following routes, in connection with Frecciarossa and Frecciargento for the major High Speed link cities:
Siena - Firenze Santa Maria Novella
L’Aquila - Roma Tiburtina
Perugia - Firenze
Matera - Potenza - Salerno
- You can buy your ticket for the Freccialink service on trenitalia.com, at the station ticket offices, at authorised travel agencies, at the self-service machines and on Trenitalia’s app.
- Tickets are only valid for the day and the train/coach you have booked.
- There are no nominative places on the coach and you can purchase a ticket for the bus only for connecting with its Frecce train.
- Children up to 4 years old travel free of charge on the coach; it is possible to travel with small pets provided they are in their appropriate pet carriers.
- A promotional price of 10€ applies to the coach ticket and cannot be combined with other discounts.